Thursday 16 February 2012

Well, It's ABOUT time

A little modeling on my part. I DO love FASHION!
For someone who likes fashion and shoes and art and music and all that jazz(HaHa..I made a funny), I sure haven't been talking about it. I haven't really had the forum to, but excuses are done with. HERE IT IS!!!!
I have selected an article from my local newspaper, my locality being the lovely isle of Tobago, and I'm about to comment on said article.
This is actually an old article. From last year December. The funny thing is, I heard all the advertisements and rave reviews for fashion week Tobago. Even went to this same event on the Esplanade. I read the blogs, saw the pictures and this article makes me want to BE there and experience fashion week all over again. I perceive this article as quite informative and it really drew me in.

Will it be as good for you as it was for me? Tell me! Read the article, and post comments.
http://www.thetobagonews.com/news/Super_Sensational_Fashion__Show_at_the_Esplanade-135710608.html
I wish the article had pictures. Luckily, Facebook does. You'll have to be signed into facebook to view them, but DO enjoy.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Tobago-Fashion-Weekend-2011/203781112987967

No comments:

Post a Comment